Occupational Therapy for Adults
I am excited to offer services to adults with various conditions. Extra training has been completed in methods which will help individuals achieve improvement in many aspects related to their functioning in meaningful activities. Occupational therapy encompasses a consideration of 3 main areas, Self Care, Productivity and Leisure. For many, their ability to fully enjoy life and activities they find personally meaningful, has been affected by various disabilities or limitations. I am dedicated to work with you to figure out how I can help enable you to improve and maintain your life and activity satisfaction.
Do you Suffer from:
- Chronic Headaches?
- Chronic Pain?
- Difficulty with coordination?
- Physical limitations?
- Limitations as a result of a brain injury or other accident?
What can I help clients With?
- Decreasing pain through techniques such as Microcurrent Point Stimulation
- Helping to treat injuries
- Helping to decrease body stress and anxiety
- Assessing and modifying environment(s)
- Choosing adaptive equipment to suit client needs
- Developing independence in meaningful activities
- Improving coordination skills and anxiety through reflex integration
- Engaging in energy conservation and pacing practices